How to Garden When You RentPenguin Random House
Transform your garden into your own and feel at home even when you are renting.
Your outdoor space does not need to look dull when you are renting your home. You can still brighten it up with a tailored gardening guide designed especially for your gardening needs.
Find some gardening inspiration! This simple, easy-to-follow gardening book will help you achieve an impressive garden. Inside, you’ll find:
• Three central chapters focus on different rental lease lengths, each showcasing key plant types.
• Gallery of inspirational ideas for front and back gardens, balconies and patios, and any other available outdoor spaces the reader can plant up and enjoy.
• Essential planning chapter to encourage readers to identify what they can achieve in their rental garden, how much time they have to make it happen, and how much money they want to spend.
• “Working with the Seasons” guide to help readers identify what they can do as soon as they move in, depending on the season they start their lease.
• Maintenance chapter showing renters how to keep their garden in good shape (including weeding, cleaning and pruning know-how), so that they can enjoy the garden they now have and feel confident that they can get their deposit back when they leave.